Friday, April 6, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY: Easter Goodies! {FREEBIES}


Looking for last minute Easter printables?  Here are some sweet ones you won't want to miss.

My Little Gems has a fun Don't Eat the Peep game your kids will love.


This springtime banner from Sandy Toes and Popsicles is the perfect backdrop for dressing up your holiday table.


I love this Egg Hunt set from Design Editor - there are even bunny bucks you can put in eggs so kids can "buy" the treats they want!



Hope you enjoyed today's picks and for more fab freebies for the holiday and beyond, check out my Easter Goodies and Freebies and Printables boards on Pinterest!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Those are fun! I have a lot of Easter printables for free on my new site: printabelle.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!