Saturday, September 10, 2011

PINSPIRATION SATURDAY: Planning the Playroom


If all goes smoothly, in about a month we'll be moving into our new house!  Lately, I've had decorating the girls' playroom on the brain so today's Pinteresting picks are all fun ideas tied to planning the perfect play space.  

Giant Wall-Mounted Doll House


First Day of School Favors
Pin from Lego Express via Kelly Fox


Chalkboard Art Gallery
Pin from Artful Adventures via Lisa Leonard


Basket Toy Storage
Pin from Decoeuracao via Tadpole Creations


DIY Pallet Bed/Sofa
My pin from Project Nursery


Rain Gutter Bookshelves
Pin from nicandboys via Beth Stedman

Aren't they all adorable?  I can't wait to get started!

For more playroom projects and ideas, follow my Planning the Playroom board on Pinterest, and if you're on Pinterest, post a link to your profile or your user name so I can follow you too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Love the dollhouse on the wall! So cute. I didn't realize you weren't in your new house yet. Hope the in between is going smooothly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!