Friday, June 4, 2010

FABULOUS FOR MOM FRIDAY: Octavia Bloom {DISCOUNT}

I am a true New York City girl and if you peeked into my closet you'd see black, black and more black.  But when the weather warms up, my style does a 180 and all I want to wear is color.  Blues and yellows and oranges and pinks - you name it, I'll put it on.  And that doesn't just go for my clothes - when it comes to accessories, the brighter, the better.  So when I found the jewelry from Octavia Bloom, I was all aflutter.


Each design is like a brilliant burst of color and I honestly wish I could get one of each.  If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say it's the Louie Sunbathing Necklace.  How fabulous would this be with a sundress?


The Olivene style is smaller than the Louie but makes just as much of a statement.


And if you like both, go for the Lola, which features one Louie and one Olivene charm.  So pretty!


Octavia Bloom carries a gorgeous line of earrings too, like the sassy Remington Rae.


And the delightful Ms. Dapper.


So if you're looking to add some fun to your days in the sun, check out the gorgeous goodies from Octavia Bloom.  Even a simple white tank top will look like haute couture with one of her terrific pieces.  Come to think of it, they'd even work with black.  This New York girl may be wearing color all year long now!


And I've got some great news!  Octavia Bloom is offering readers of AFOMFT 20% off all purchases!  Just mention AFOMFT in the message to seller box when you check out and the discount will be refunded to you via Paypal when your order ships.  Please note the discount does not apply to shipping costs.  Happy shopping!

Images: Octavia Bloom
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Oh, love those! They are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing and for the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. turquoise and tangerine is my favorite summer color combination - these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!