Thursday, February 11, 2010

TO DIE FOR THURSDAY: Inkbloom

I read about this amazing new company over on Skip to my Lou and I cannot tell you how excited I am to try their products out.  Inkbloom has created supplies that will let you design and print your own fabric at home.  On an inkjet printer.  I kid you not.


The fabric for this adorable bag was printed on an inkjet printer using Inkbloom's "wonder product," LoomtackLoomtack is basically a self-adhesive fabric stabilizer that bonds to fabric to provide stability for printing.  You can see how the process works here:


Don't think you're creative enough to come up with your own fabric designs?  Inkbloom has a whole set of downloadable designs called Inkblocks you can use instead -- and you can even change the colors!  I particularly love this set:


There are many things you'll be able to do with Loomtack, even print on vinyl to make decals.


I think I'm going to order some goodies from Inkbloom as a birthday gift to myself.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with the fabric once I design it!

Do you love the I LOVE YOU graphic above as much as I do?  You can score a free printable PDF of it by signing up for the Inkbloom mailing list (make sure to use the e-mail address you want the file sent to) AND becoming a fan of theirs on Facebook.  Who doesn't love free goodies?


Images: Inkbloom
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am going to contact them about labels for my CozyToes.
    Kathydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!