Thursday, February 18, 2010

FIVE FAST FAVES: 02.18.10

It's time for another set of FIVE FAST FAVES, my round up of grown up goodies I'm loving this week!




1.  Terrific Tunics from H&M
I'm really digging tunics right now.  They're great for transitioning from winter to spring because you can wear them with leggings now and then with tights and eventually with bare legs.  And god, are they comfy! 


 
2.  Fanciful Fabrics
Sigh.  Aren't these swatches drool-worthy?   There's something about pretty fabrics that just makes me smile and this photo from the amazing NYC store Purl Soho brightened up my day today.  They're having a terrific sale on yarn and fabric right now so if you're in the market for some colorful craft supplies, head on over.  Now if I can just learn how to use my sewing machine, I'll have an excuse to buy such pretty pieces too!

 

3.  Recycled Water Bottle Flowers from Anthropologie
See this gorgeous window display and the close up of that beautiful blossom?  Would you believe they were made from old water bottles?  Happy Together has a full tutorial on how to make these recycled stunners.  You can prettify and save the environment simultaneously!




 4.  Pearlescent Trim Ring by Forever 21 
A statement ring perks up any outfit but it shouldn't have to break the bank.  Like this pearl and rhinestone number from Forever 21.  It may look like it costs the big bucks but actually, it's less than $5!  $4.80 to be exact.  Can't go wrong with that!

 

The pillow has colorful flowers made from Ric Rac and accented with buttons!  How can you not want one?






So that's what I'm loving right now.  What about you?  Post a comment telling me what you've got your eye on this week! 


Images: H&M, Purl Soho, Anthropologie, Forever 21 & Pier 1
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!