Tuesday, November 17, 2009

YOU TAKEOVER TUESDAY: No, really, you do!

I've been getting lots of e-mails from AFOMFT readers telling me about their stores and the fabulous products they make and I've been trying to figure out a great way to feature them all.  I can't write a post for each one but I can try something new.  Today, you truly will takeover!

With the holidays coming, I thought it would be great to promote all of the great stores, blogs, products, etc. made by YOU!  Sign the McLinky below, let everyone know what you're sharing (Peanut & Pumpkin Design - tees, hats & tutus or AFOMFT - blog about kids products) and then go visit some of the other links. 

Even if you don't have a link you want to post, be sure to check out the ones that get posted.  You never know - you may find the perfect gift for someone on your list or a fun new blog to follow. 

Happy link leaping!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!